How to Send SMS using CSV File in Bulk SMS Singapore
You can send SMS easily in Bulk SMS Singapore by uploading a CSV file. This works with any local or international customer contact details.
Below is a short tutorial for your reference on how to send SMS using CSV file.
Step 1: First, login to your Bulk SMS Singapore account and click "Compose SMS".
Step 2: Click "CSV Compose" and fill in your details as required. Upload your CSV file and type your message in "Message" text area as shown below. Lastly, click "Send Now".
Note: To learn how to create your CSV, please refer to the following steps.
1. For a start you can insert 2 columns of data, %phoneno% and %name% as illustrated below.
Note: Headers are not allowed to be modified. Only headers listed below are accepted.
2. Select the entire columm A and right click. Then select "Format Cells"
3. Set your format code as 60##########.
Note: This CSV is created using Open Office Writer. Methods may differ using different applications.
You can send out your SMS in Step 2 above after you have successfully prepare the CSV file.
Other Contact MethodsFor further enquiries, please contact us via the information below:
E-mail | email@example.com
Note to registered users: Please include your Username in the email.
If operators are busy, please call the next number below.
- +65 8301 0483 (Singapore)
- +66 2026 0321 (Thailand)
- +612 8310 5560 (Australia)
- +63 9212 358008 (Philippines)
- +604 642 0621 (Penang, Malaysia)
- +603 7980 1388 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- +6017 511 8885 (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- +604-6468367 (Penang, Malaysia)
- +603-79802388 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)