Steps to Send SMS Merge with Bulk SMS Singapore
SMS Merge simply means you can merge several columns of information in your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and form a message when you send out.
The SMS merge can be deployed for multiple uses. If your company is planning to keep a good rapport with all exisiting and new customers, this is the tool to keep the interactivity and communication ongoing. This will ultimately benefit both parties.
If you would like to understand more about our Bulk SMS Singapore API Key features instead, please visit our Developer API page.
All available features and configurations will be displayed at the Bulk SMS Singapore Developer API page.
Integrate our SMS API into your application in various programming languages (e.g ASP.NET, VB.NET, Java, C++, PHP, C#) and enjoy our services.
Your messages can be personalised based on each customer or receipient's information such as:
- Member ID; etc
Below is a demo on how to send out personalised sms merge using Bulk SMS Singapore.
1. Based on the format shown in the screenshot, create a CSV file. You may include relevant data into the columns.
2. For demonstration purpose, string1 will be your member ID and string2 will be membership expiry date. After filling in the necessary columns, save this file as CSV format.
3. Login to Bulk SMS Singapore. Go to Compose SMS > "CSV compose" (a tab)
4. At "Upload CSV File", browse for your CSV file and select it. The %XXXX% in the message body will be replaced accordingly but please make sure the %XXXX% is the same as the labels in the CSV file.
5. Finally, after delivering the messages, your recipients or customers will receive a similar message.
Contact Bulk SMS SingaporeIf you need further information, please contact us via the information below:
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to registered users: Please include your Username in the email.
If operators are busy, please call the next number below.