How to Delete Bulk SMS Task Scheduler With PHP Code
Bulk SMS Singapore provides easy access to anyone who uses our services. Using Bulk SMS Singapore API Key halves your engineering time in creating functions that may be beneficial to your existing web system or new applications. Ultimately, increases its efficiency. Free, simple and easy.
In this part of the simple tutorial, we will show you the sample codes to enable your application or system to delete "Task Schedulers" by ID.
To understand more about our Bulk SMS Singapore API Key features, please visit our Developer API page.
All available features and configurations will be displayed at the Bulk SMS Singapore Developer API page. Integrate our SMS API into your PHP application and enjoy our SMS services.
If you face difficulties along the way, please contact us so our team of developers can assist you.
Before you begin, please make sure you have registered with Bulk SMS Singapore to get the username and password. Please click HERE to begin.
To login to your member console, you may click HERE.
1. In your Notepad ++ or HTML editor, create a PHP file and name it according to your requirement.
2. While your PHP is opened in the editor, copy and paste the scripts provided in the sample column below. Replace the following information with your Bulk SMS Singapore login account info.
- your mobile number
You can view your Task Scheduler listing by going to SMS > Task Scheduler at the main navigation menu.
3. To get the SCID of the task scheduler, you have to edit and copy the ID in the browser's address bar.
4. Replace the SCID value accordingly in the PHP coding.
Sample PHP Coding
$username = "isms";
$password = "isms";
$scid = 56442;
$action = "delete";
$sendlink = "http://www.isms.com.my/isms_scheduler.php?un=".urlencode($username)."&pwd=".urlencode($password)."&
5. Upload the file to your server and run it in your choice of browser. The PHP coding will initiate a HTTPS request and prompt a new window to open. Your browser's address bar will display the following information:
The information in the illustration above will be deleted on your next page refresh.
Contact Bulk SMS SingaporeIf you need further information, please contact us via the information below:
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to registered users: Please include your Username in the email.
If operators are busy, please call the next number below.