How To Compose Group Messaging via Bulk SMS Singapore
1. In your Bulk SMS home page, click 'LOGIN HERE'.
2. Login to your Bulk SMS Singapore account.
3. Go to SMS > Compose SMS.
4. Choose receive reply method either via sms or email.
5. Click 'Phone Book' to choose contact.
6. In the Address Book, scroll down and select a contact group.
7. All the contacts in selected group will show on the page. Click 'Choose All' to select contacts.
8. Then, click on 'Insert Selected'.
9. All the contact numbers in selected group are now inserted in the 'Send To' column.
10. You can start to write your message. Remember to put the group keyword before inserting the text. For example, 'MV TK Text Message'.
11. Click 'Send Now' and your message will be sent to all the contacts you have included just now.
In addition to that, you can also compose your group message and send through your mobile phone. All you need is to do is insert the group keyword before inserting the text message, such as MV TK Text Message and send to 36828.
Other Contact MethodsFor further enquiries, please contact us via the information below:
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to registered users: Please include your Username in the email.
If operators are busy, please call the next number below.
- +65 8301 0483 (Singapore)
- +66 2026 0321 (Thailand)
- +612 8310 5560 (Australia)
- +63 9212 358008 (Philippines)
- +604 642 0621 (Penang, Malaysia)
- +603 7980 1388 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- +6017 511 8885 (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- +604-6468367 (Penang, Malaysia)
- +603-79802388 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)